woensdag 25 november 2015

My Attic featured in I Like Blogs Magazine

I has already been a couple of weeks since I received the latest "I Like Blogs" magazine but I definitely wanted to share it with you because My Attic is featured in this creative magazine! In 2012 me and Evert made our own wooden Christmas tree which I wrote about here. When I Like Blogs asked me if they could publish this diy in their Christmas edition I was off course excited! It has been three years since we used this wooden tree but this year I'll might use it again. Although I love a real Christmas tree as well... Maybe this year I'll just have two tree's!

Thanks to I Like Blogs for featuring my diy project in your lovely magazine!



Pictures by Marij Hessel

1 opmerking:

  1. wat leuk Marij! Mooi boompje ook. Gewoon twee neerzetten, je hebt vast ideeen genoeg om ze leuk te combineren :)) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...